Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dude, really?

Briefly was flipping through the channels and caught a few brief moments of Mario Lopez's new show "Saved by the Baby."  Wow, how ironic their Mario that your fame directly connects you to Saved by the Bell and now you have a new show Saved by the Baby.  Yes, I watched Saved by the Bell so much, to consider the time I devoted to watching makes me rather nauseous now (I preferred the blond boy). 

The brief segment of Saved by the Baby I caught involved Mario and his lovely girlfriend, wife....yea I don't know...were hanging out in the doctors office discussing baby related items.  Apparently, before I arrived the Doc had just informed them, they could no longer have sex as it would harm the baby.  So Mario needed clarification...really Mario, really?  Maybe your sweetie needs a few weeks to lie about and enjoy her tubby pregnancy state and glow?  Anyway, good old Mario goes into the various sexual options very deeply, if you know what I mean...what he can and can't do.  Dude, good thing I am not carrying his child as he would be severely back-handed and left a rest stop!

No comments: