Thursday, November 18, 2010

this makes my existence hurt...

This would a bit more believable if Bristol Palin was not a grenade.  I have watched enough Jersey Shore to know that Bristol doesn't stand a chance in hell with The Situation.  Of course this is all beside point.  This commercial is so incredibly awful, it actually inspires me to go out and hump like rabbits with no protection.  I also want to know how the hell "I am a teenage mother" turned into "I am super protection/abstinent girl."Give me a break guys,roll model Palin stay away from my children.  On the plus side, after seeing this commercial I am seriously thinking of voting for The Situation to be our next president cuz he has awesome neck wear!  He has a lot more going for him then little Bristol's mommy bear. 


No comments: