Tuesday, March 15, 2011

nauseous...

Dabbled in the tv realm when I am not puking, taking care of baby, or thinking that maybe being outside walking is a better plan.  Apparently TLC's Sister Wives are back for another round "what the hell?" I watched about 20 minutes before I got so nauseous I had to change to wrestling, which was less gory and disgusting. 

To sum up...basically Kody Brown - who still reminds me of a druggie surfer dude with big ego - now has four concubines that he calls wives. I guess technically only one is married to him the rest, sort of hang out for the sex and companionship?  I don't really call these people sister wives, more like a harem.  Since last season Kody is now getting investigated by the Feds, state of Utah, or something like that.  Seriously, the Easter Bunny could be investigating him and his harem and I would not care!  Kody and his concubines are worried.  The press is hanging outside of their house, one of the concubines looses her job, and the crew is scared that the press will hound the children and question them.  There is a lot of crying, sniffling, and wailing about how they don't know how this happened, why doesn't the US understand them, bla bla bla...then they admit that if they were asked to do this all over again, they would do it.  So you guys would sell your soul, your children's souls to the media?  Cool!

Any logical person with enough sense above a protozoa could have told you that this show would go down this way.  If Kody and his concubines tell you different then they are a bunch of dumb idiots with very little grasp on US politics and events.  Previews for the season show Kody and his small commune packing up and moving.  Gosh, I hope they stay out of my state.  I fear I can't look at them and keep a serious face.  I don't care if drugged out surfer dude has rings on their fingers and calls them wives, they are not.  Only one is a true wife, the rest are just concubines.  Seriously, if Kody wants to live in the vortex of hormones...think of the fun he will have when they all hit menopause...well idiot boy will probably get some more nice soft young squeeze to do his bidding...does he really have to sell his family out to TLC and assume we will understand their mythological plight and sympathize with it?

The only thing I get from this show is that some guys have (are) dicks and are looking for logical theologically based ways to screw as many woman as possible, keep the woman around to do his bidding, and have them all live in a happy bubble of theological bliss.  Seriously?!  Gosh, I am glad Patrick is Catholic!

No comments: