Monday, May 9, 2011

emu...

For Mothers day, Patrick me out to the Bistro.  One of our more expensive restaurants in our area so this was unusual and special.  I had my tiny heart on delicious piece of Ostrich, but alas, they were out of Ostrich.  To my surprise, they had Emu!  Never having Emu before,  grabbed that menu item as my decisive culinary choice! Perfect dinner, perfect date :-).  For the first time in over a year, I did not need to fend off Nick from grabbing various objects off the table, as he went to stay with Jenny for a few hours.

Nick did make me an adorable bracelet for Mother's day.  I want to wear it everyday but keep forgetting it.  I have reached the stage in my life, if I remember my pants I am doing really well!

Thank you my favorite boys, for the most awesome weekend!

No comments: