Tuesday, April 23, 2013

killing children...

Wow...I just have the serious urge to smack someone...particularity these 2 people...Herbert and Catherine Schaible. Oooo sniffle sniffle...can't take my baby to the doctor...cuz it goes against my fundamentalist belief system. If I pray hard of enough God will heal my precious my baby boy who has had diarrhea and breathing problems for days.  Had, as in he is dead...you assholes....

Guess what...God gave us magical doctor people. Me thinks the wake up call should have happened several years ago when you played this same evil game with your toddler who died and you got slapped with probation, which I remember. Oh yea, I can hear you now..."well God meant him to die..." no he did not. You killed your son, by being inconsiderate neglectful uneducated parental units. 

Apparently killing your children must be a belief system of these peoples chosen fundamentalist religion.  You make angels weep.  Damn morons...

More info here: 2nd Child of Pa. Couple Dies After Only Praying

No comments: