Tuesday, November 23, 2010

my brain cells ran away screaming.....

Last Monday's television proved to be a complete waste of time!  A&E's hoarders - repeatPawn Stars - repeat.  Sometimes I am a fan of watching repeats, but I would rather not re-watch a show were a chronically depressed person with many issues attempts to rid themselves of piles of clutter.  Way to depressing!

Started scrolling through the channels and briefly got stuck on some random Nancy Grace minion shouting about someones jawbone in Aruba.  Apparently Natalee Holloway's jawbone and another random bone and washed up on a beach and were found.  Needlessly to say, this was all speculation by the talking heads as nothing had been proven.  Tonight, the jawbone, apparently, has been determined not to be that of Holloway which leads a whole new group of talking heads to splatter their oral goo all over my television "whose is it then!?"  Well my goodness, do these nimrods realize how many bodies are floating about the ocean?  Could be anybody's, even my great Uncle Alfred...he was a Pirate...argggg...hey if those jackasses can get media coverage for something so inane as someones jawbone showing somewhere in the universe, I can make crap up as well, right?

Further away from the screaming minions, who probably couldn't find their butts if they tried, I randomly stumbled across another hideous piece of evidence that our demands for entertainment have sunken to all time low...  Skating with the Stars?!  Are you serious?  I didn't stay on the network channel long enough to determine who was on the show or to what degree my brain cells would exit my ears screaming.  On the plus side, as soon as Palin, queen of really bad dancing, bags her tiny little reality star trophy on Dancing with the Stars, she can pop on over to Skating with the Stars.  Once one becomes a reality star starlet, one can keep going and going and going.....

No comments: