Monday, November 1, 2010

woman are insane, men are idiots

During a brief break from AMC's Walking Dead I turned to TLC's Sister Wives.  I was hoping that TLC was running a marathon of the little chocolate makers but they were not.  Instead I got the cornucopia of female hormones in one delicious package of "good grief, when will the killing begin?"

One of the 4 Wives says "woman are insane, men are idiots."  I am not certain about this statement as I picked up the show sometime between one zombie killing and another.  Yes, some men are idiots...trust me on this one babe.  I have to disagree though, calling your husband an idiot is just rude!  I have also known really whacked out insane woman.  I can straight up say, that Patrick is not an idiot.  I am also not insane, I am on drugs thank you very much. Your husband might be an idiot...mostly cuz he wants as many female hormones in one location beyond the norm, but your comment does not transfer to my darling husband, who is not an idiot. 

No comments: