Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Duggers are worried about my uterus.........

The Duggers are greatly concerned about my uterus. Who knew?! They probably are worried because I had 2 children and then decided that was enough. I am not livestock or a rabbit, I do not need to produce like one. I also like "my" body. Though I never minded lending it to growing infants, I devoted work out time, diet, and some serious plastic surgery to stuffing things back to were they belong.

After spending several years on the air, devoted to letting their children raise each other, and Mr. Dugger who has been busy breeding with Mrs. Dugger on a regular basis. Oh yea, don't sniffle about birth control causing a miscarriage, that is why you don't use it.  I didn't use birth control and lost my first baby you shits. Also condoms, they frequently work. Duggers have finally decided to "appear at an event this week to rally support for Amendment 1, a measure to roll back the state’s current protections for women’s right to choose"  For real, you think we should all breed like rabbits? I do not want to wear smocks, stay at home, and raise numerous children.

Seriously Mrs. Dugger, you don't see me coming to your town and taking away your Uterus and yelling "stop breeding!" So stay the fuck out of my uterus. Sure I do not live in Tennessee, but have spent enough summers in the land of blood sucking ticks, water moccasins, and raising about my grandparents creak to consider it second home. So pack your vagina of a clown car and stop telling us what to do with our reproductive parts.

The Duggar Family Pushes For More Abortion Restrictions To Protect Women From ‘A Lifetime Of Regret

The only thing I regret is having ever watched this show...

 

No comments: